1. Information We Collect
We collect two types of information:
- Personal Information – This includes any information that can individually identify you and includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and phone number. Typically, we collect this information when you subscribe to our newsletters, contact us, or comment on our blog.
- Anonymous Information – This includes information about your activities on our website which cannot be used to identify you personally, such as your IP address, referral data, and browser type.
2. How We Use Your Information
- Personal Information is used to respond to your inquiries, send newsletters if you’ve subscribed, or for administrative purposes.
- Anonymous Information is used to improve our website and for marketing insights. We use this data to track trends and improve user experience.
3. Information Sharing
We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties. We might share anonymous data with third-party apps for the purposes of improving our services and getting marketing insights. The only time we would share your personal information is if we are required to do so by law.
4. Third-party Links and Websites
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal data for improper purposes.
6. Age Restrictions
Our services are not targeted at children under 13 years old. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please get in touch with us.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to request that we stop processing your data. If you have questions or wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.